Very EXCITING! However as always I have a suggestion...at the bottom of your little screen, it says click for more info so I clicked and came up with nothing. Can you put your website there?? Or at least something so if people are looking for more info they can find it?? This is really neat tho...pretty soon you'll be like the lady Will talked about with the mini fanny packs! Can I work for you?
8 comments:
You are famous! Totally cool. Maybe folks in Russia will see JT cool strap and you can send them to Russia!
That is cool! Congratulations!
Wow Megan!! How exciting :)
Woo Hoo!!!!
Michelle =)
Someday you'll have your own TV show. You seem to have what it takes.
That's awesome! Good for you! Shana
so cool, Megan!
Very EXCITING! However as always I have a suggestion...at the bottom of your little screen, it says click for more info so I clicked and came up with nothing. Can you put your website there?? Or at least something so if people are looking for more info they can find it?? This is really neat tho...pretty soon you'll be like the lady Will talked about with the mini fanny packs! Can I work for you?
Post a Comment