Philip has lived up to every expectation I have (and they are pretty high) and has exceeded them in many areas. I know we're supposed to do our alms in secret and he does, but I'm gonna tell his. Just last night he was lying in bed at about 10 PM and got a call from someone who needed him to bring their keys to them in SLC. No questions asked, Philip was in his car headed to bring keys.
I love Philip's ability to lead and empower people. When I am struggling with something on the home front -- basically, when I've failed in my CEO, CFO position:) -- all I have to do is present the problem to him, give him a day or two and whala --- an answer appears. I appreciate our 5 years at camp together, as hard as they were, I have a greater appreciation for his career and for his leadership style. I gained a great respect for him there.
I love you Philip!! Have a very Happy Birthday!!

13 comments:
Happy Birthday Philip!! You are great!! You are blessed with an amazing family. Couldn't ask for a better birthday present than that.
Audrey
I just read do further. Gavin is hilarious. What a smart boy to think of calling in his order for Christmas. Maybe he should be calling in an order for new shoes.
I feel the same about Brian, although I don't always want him to solve my problems--I just want to complain! :) But I married a problem solver! Happy Birthday to yours!
I LOVE YOU PHILIP!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday! You old fart!
(Keep in mind, I'm not far behind you) I hope you have a great dinner ( I heard mom and dad might be there) and Birthday! You are a GREAT brother and I admire the person and example you are. I look up to you very much and appreciate the love you show to me.
Love you forever!
Love, your sis,
SONNY!!!
And Megan- thanks for loving my brother and being the great person and wife you are to him- you both are the greatest! Love you too!
heh your sister called you an old fart...Me and alyssa were gonna make you a card, but i got sick and she never called...happy birthday anyway!
Happy B-day Phil... rumor has it that you scored on the B-day Gift!
Happy Birthday Philip!
Shana
a very cold night (minus 40 degrees) when you were born, but the world has been a better place because you came. Al Gore thinks he's found the reason for global warming, but I doubt, that he's ever met you. I'm convinced it's the loving atittude you've developed toward others, that has warmed so many hearts, and in so doing the world you touch. Happy Birthday! It was good to see you and yours tonight. We love you very much.
Mom and Dad
Happy Birthday brother! keep getting older but keep playing racketball and maybe we'll both keep from getting to fat in our old age!
Thanks for all the kind words. I had a wonderful birthday. Breakfast in bed, Megan spoiled me with new toys, played raquet ball with my bro, had dinner with my parents, got treated like a kind by my kids, jared invited me to a Jazz game (i couldn't go) and watched a movie with the lady I love. It was a great day.
I love all of you.
Philip
Late Happy Birthday from us Phil...sorry I spaced it...unfortunately that's par for the course these days it seems:)! Can't wait to see you guys in a week or so...you are a really great guy...Kenna tells me so:)! Love you, Jan and Clint
Philip,
The kids treated you like a "kind" of what?
Happy Birthday Philip! Glad you had a great day you deserve it!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment