Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bobcat boy

Gavin is officially part of Tiger Cubs. Our neighborhood charters a Pack so that the boys can start when they are 7. I started it a few years ago and it's been great. I took a sabbatical for a year until Gavin turned 7 and now I'm back. Two Pack nights a month -- wahoo!:)
Gavin got his Bobcat award at his first Pack Night. Way to go Gav!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow, Gav, that is really good to get your Bobcat award at your FIRST Pack Night!! I'm very proud of you! Do you like Tiger Scouts? I'll bet you do since you worked so hard already!

Bart said...

Getting them off to a good early start can't be anything but good. Way to go Gavin. See you soon.

Deborah said...

Yeah way to go Gavin! I bet you worked pretty hard for that Bobcat...great job!!!