How I adore these boys- and they adore me. I feel it. I don't understand them, why they do some things- well most things, how they think and feel... But I know they love me. And let me tell you- I LOVE THEM!

Good competition

Hiking with grandpa

Wildcat of the week

Getting ready to do a flag ceremony at an Eagle Court of Honor
They both had basketball games today, both made free throws, and both won! This is video of Gavin's free throw- I'm so sad I don't have Garrett's on video but he was awesome!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
5 comments:
Nice shot Gavin! I bet Garrett rocked it too! They are some awesome boys.
Way to go Gavin and Garrett!! We love you very much and are so proud of the many good things you are doing at school, sports, scouts , at home and everywhere you go.
Love you all forever,
Grandpa Bart
I love them too!
I totally agree about loving our sons. It does make it kind of hard when they grow up and find someone else to love though. =( Good thing I love her too!
Your boys are amazing, and I agree I know they love their mom.
Post a Comment