I met Gavin at school for his birthday lunch. He requested his favorite, Subway. He has a bunch of good friends here. These boys all hustled into the picture when I got out the camera and check out the boys behind him -- all his friends.:)
Gavin requested his personal favorite dinner for his birthday -- corn dogs, chips and root beer. Of course, the red plate made it all the better.
Gavin doesn't like cake much so he requested a donut cake. We love our Gavin. Just the other day I was telling him how special he is to our family. He seems to bring a peace and calm that we all need. He is very responsible and thoughtful. He also has a great sense of humor. Love that boy!!
At 10, Gavin is a Webelos Scout now. I have a hard time believing that we are almost done with Cub Scouts. Guess what they say is true -- they do grow up in the blink of an eye.



6 comments:
Gavin is a special boy and his ability to be calm and make peace will serve him well throughout his life. Qualities of greatness!!!!
Love all the pic's, Gavin is a great young man. He wants to do the
best he can and he is doing just
that with his families help. You
and Philip are doing a great job
with your children. Thanks for the
good time we had at your place when
we were there for Libbies baptism.
She is a little doll with a big
smile and happy dispostion. Our low last night was 22 degrees,
enjoy your warm weather. Love you
all.
Love, Grandma Iris
Donut cake! now that is a good idea! Love to Gavin.
It's so hard to see them grow up so fast, yet each stage is fun. (Well, most of them. Teenagers?) Max sure misses Gavin. Happy Birthday, kiddo!
Aunt Rene is not a cake fan either. Looks like he had a great day! Love that boy.
Great to see pix of your Birthday Gav. You are a GREAT boy and I love talking to you on the phone...or texting:). I miss all of you guys immensely. So glad your day was so HAPPY...it looks like your smile is about to jump off your face and make everyone else around your happy!!
Post a Comment