Monday, July 11, 2011

Giveaway

Free first Aid Kit Giveaway !!

One of my mission companions has recently started as an Independent Consultant for Shelf Reliance.  She is honest and good at what she does.  Check out her blog for great self - reliant tips and click on the link above to win a free first aid kit ($45 value!)Click HERE or on above link

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Megan!!!

Mimi said...

ok, I did it. Thanks Meg. BTW, one of my friends is having a party at her house on the Tues. night that you are here. I was thinking maybe you, Kenna and I could go to it (sneaky way to get Kenna there). I asked Kenna already but we haven't talked about it. Just wanted to let you know my thoughts. Love you and am so excited to see you all!!!

Mimi said...

It's a THRIVE party.