Monday, February 21, 2011

The Chef & The Assassins

We had a great Family Home Evening tonight that really brought the Spirit into our home.  Afterward the family was ready to spend some quality time together.   So, of course, I put them to work cutting the 24 pounds of strawberries I had.  Libbie was thrilled because she loves to cook -- Garrett and Gavin were thrilled because they got to use a knife.  I was thrilled because the strawberries got cut and now I can make jam.  A happy home!:)

3 comments:

Bart said...

Where did you get 24lbs. of straw-
berries? You will have a lot of
yummy jam. Good for kids to help
and learn how to make jam.

Love to you all,
Iris

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Yum! The look like they are having a great time. Love you guys, hope all is well.

Debbie said...

I love all their faces in this photo!! :) I love your family! :)