Friday, June 5, 2009

schools out!

Whoo hoo -- schools out! We had a bunch of kids over today for a "water party" I'm pretty sure they all had a good time. I only got a few pics because it seems I was too lazy to get up and get different group angles. These ones are cute though -- we love friends!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping me today. Sorry if it interrupted your party. Looks like it was lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I forgot to add my name! But you probably knew it was me anyway.
Michelle

Bart said...

You are such a good mom, freind, neighbor and daughter-in-law. Thanks for putting up with us and it looks like the kids all had a blast. Now just to keep their little minds and bodies occupied until September.

Love ya, Grandpa Bart

SassyMonkey said...

That looks so fun! What a great kick-off to summer.
Eryn

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Thanks for keeping Madison! She had so much fun at the water party.

Kimberly said...

Hey Megan, I think you live in Utah. Well there is going to be a Livermore reunion/luncheon at Sizzlers in Salt Lake on Saturday June 20th from 11:30 to 2:30 pm. Jan Carnahan is putting it together. She is trying to get a hold of everyone here in Utah to come. So let me know your email address if you are interested and I will send you the info, okay? Thanks! Kimberly

Mimi said...

If you go to the Livermore reunion PLEASE tell them all hello with love from me. I just can't afford another trip up there at that time...not that I was invited, but I did live in Livermore too:)! Great pix of great kids...