Philip came home today with the following quote. He said his secretary gave it to him and said it reminded her of me, Philip agreed....I think I feel complimented?
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh crap, She's up!"
He knows we have the poser to "crush his head." No wonder he winces a bit when you get up. We all ought to make his day just down right fearful. All the more reason to get up early and get on with it.
Be afraid...very afraid!!!! Ha love this and yep, it's a huge compliment. When I wake up he probably thinks, I know just her buttons lets push 'em!!!! LOL
Oh yes, a compliment, Ole Scratch knows you are going to do something very good when you get up-GO MEEZAS Hope you have fun on your trip,please be careful, you belong to us and we want to keep you. Thanks for helping with Stephen and his friends, hopefully wonderful blessings will come and touch them. Remember we love you all very much.
I think I am going to turn this quote into a little plaque and hang it in my room! I love it! :) I sure enjoy your blog Megan. Thanks for having it so I can keep up on you guys!
9 comments:
definitely a compliment! :)
I with my son on this....he says...the devil "is a punk". He should say oh crap.... :)
He knows we have the poser to "crush his head." No wonder he winces a bit when you get up. We all ought to make his day just down right fearful. All the more reason to get up early and get on with it.
Sorry the "S" is to close to the "W" and my fingers are fat. You know I meant POWER.
Be afraid Lucifer!
Be afraid...very afraid!!!! Ha love this and yep, it's a huge compliment.
When I wake up he probably thinks, I know just her buttons lets push 'em!!!!
LOL
How cool that she knows you that well! You are often on a crusade of some type for good causes...just what the Lord wants you to do! Love you much...
Oh yes, a compliment, Ole Scratch
knows you are going to do something
very good when you get up-GO MEEZAS
Hope you have fun on your trip,please be careful, you belong to us and we want to keep you. Thanks for helping with Stephen and
his friends, hopefully wonderful
blessings will come and touch them.
Remember we love you all very much.
Love Iris
I think I am going to turn this quote into a little plaque and hang it in my room! I love it! :) I sure enjoy your blog Megan. Thanks for having it so I can keep up on you guys!
Post a Comment