I've been tagged -- thanks Heidi!:)
10 years ago -- I was getting ready to be married. We were married 10 years ago in August. We were eating Einsteins Bagels (because Kenna worked there and got the old ones for free) and Habanero's tortilla's (because my roommate Amy worked there and got those free.) Those were the good old days.:)
5 years ago -- I was at Camp Bartlett for the summer, feeling very dirty and hot and pregnant with Libbie Lou.
5 months ago -- I was in Arizona helping my Dad through a very tough time. His wife, Maggie, had passed away. Later in the month I was wishing that winter would END!
5 things on my list of things to do tomorrow --
1. Pack the van & hug Philip and Garret goodbye.
2. Drive to Missoula, MT.
3. Hug my other family hello.
4. Watch fireworks.
5. Eat lots of good food!
5 bad habits --
1. procrastinate.
2. overeat
3. computer-o-holic
4. talk too much
5. don't think before I talk
5 places I've lived -- (I counted and I've lived in 17 different houses but I'll just give you 5 of them:))
1. Livermore, CA
2. San Louis Obispo, CA
3. Draper, UT
4. Logan, UT
5. Ft. Francis, Ontario, Canada.
5 things people don't know about me -- HELLO, I tell everyone everything -- how could there be things they don't know about me?? I'll give it a try
1. I am scared in a lot of social situations -- I just fake it really well.
2. I struggle with loving myself.
3. I learned a lot of what I know in life from the school of hard knocks
4. I LOVE my Mom and Dad and Brother and Sisters so much it hurts and WISH we could all live near each other!!
5. I have a BS Degree in Community Health Education and don't use it ever.:)
I tag Chalisa, Sam, Shana, Kym and Michelle.
3 comments:
unless you know another K-Y-M I think you're tagging me. I'm leaving town torm for the 4th weekend. So I'll be sure to get right on this when I get back! Have a great trip, too!!
yup -- it's you KYM!:)
Great post! Love to read all those great things about you. You're an awesome person. Have a fun vacation in MT- where's Philip and Garrett? Did they not go with you?
Audrey
Post a Comment