| Day 2 was filled with lots of firsts. First time I've been there earlier than the park opened |
| studying up to see the best stops for the day. |
| First time I've been one of the first people in the park. It was worth it. Main St. was lined with people waving to us with Mickey hands. So cool!! |
| I think these girls are super brave - Captain Hook scared the pants off me when I was a teenager. |
| First time at the Character Breakfast and first autograph book. It was so fun! Thanks to Paige for pushing the idea on us....we didn't need to be pushed too hard and I'm so glad we did it! |
| First time seeing our two girlies snuggled by Sully. |
| Even Garrett enjoyed the character Breakfast. |
| Grandpa might have liked it even better.:) |
| The boys -- plus Libbie and Elle.:) |
| These are some precious memories and worth every penny! |
| and here's another. Family is what it's all about! |
1 comment:
Love that picture of your Dad with Eyeore. Two of a kind! =)
And I can't believe how old your kids are getting. Especially Garrett - he looks so grown up!
Post a Comment