Sunday, February 26, 2012

Self confidence

I'm gonna need some serious self confidence this week. Libbie has been planning out her play she is doing for her Faith in God requirement. Today during sacrament she leaned over and sweetly whispered to me ...

"mommy I'm going to write a play and you're going to be the elephant...."

Hmmm?

My only saving grace is that Gavin is a rock, Garrett is a piece of wood and Dad is dirt.

6 comments:

Bart said...

Creative girl. Great family. You are angels to me. We are all made out of dust. Elephants have something special. They were made out of dust too but some one blew the breath of life into them. A great teaching moment.

Love you all forever,

Grandpa Bart

meegz said...

Well you hit it on the head Bart- her play is about God creations....:)

Angie said...

awesome awesome awesome! Wish I could see it!

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

The elephant? Really? Libster I could so see you as a momma bear or something. I would rather be the elephant than than dirt---how will he pull that off?

I will have to ask Libbie.

Love you all!

Julie said...

At least you're not an inanimate object. And elephants are smart. (Besides, you don't look anything like an elephant!)

Alison Daugs said...

I would probably be the flamingo, or ostrich, or stork, or giraffe. My legs are twigs so it would be easy to find my character. You ? Elephant? Maybe because you are so strong... physically, and spiritually.