Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Traditions


We have a few Christmas Traditions..some of them very common and others not so common. This first picture shows our quiet traditions, remembering Christ, stockings, gifts, nativity, Tree, nice Christmas Eve dinner, leaving cookies and milk for Santa and of course carrots for the reindeer.


This tradition is pretty common -- but this year we multiplied it. I couldn't pass up a great deal on flannel, so I made them each three pairs of PJ pants. They were all thrilled. Especially Garrett. SKulls went over much better than his store bought plaid ones from last year.:)

...and THAT's Christmas Eve at our house.

6 comments:

Shana said...

Love the photos! What wonderful traditions.

Bart said...

You're getting pretty dang good with that sewing machine. How about making me a golden parachute.
We're glad you are making such great Christmas memories and traditons.

Mimi said...

Clint got skulls on his party pants too...he loved them also!

Amy said...

Hi! I found your blog via Josh and Rebecca Haacke....here's the funny thing.... a LONG time ago, I used to work with Philip! My Cameron is about the same age as your Garrett, I think we went to the Brigham Pool once! Anyway, fun to see your cute family again, our blog is private, but you can email me if you want. amy-evans@hotmail.com. Anyway, I enjoyed working with your husband, great guy, and was happy to see you guys doing so well. Our kids look about the same age too, I have Cameron (10) Emily (8) and Lizzie (3 1/2). Funny how this bloggin thing can connect people. :)

Take care,
Amy Evans

Alison Daugs said...

Cute PJ's!

I see "6" stockings.... are you trying to be subtle?

meegz said...

Alison...no subtlety here -- just needed to even out the wood board so it didn't tip.:)