Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Studio 5 didn't know what hit it!!

Today my "funky fabric straps" were featured on a local morning show Studio 5. There was a chance that I was going to go on and talk about the straps but it didn't work out -- and BOY was I HAPPY! I was really nervous about the possibility of flubbing the whole thing up. So, my new friend Jens from Pictureline in SLC happily promoted them. I am endebted to him and his staff for all of their great help they've given me so far.



I'm in a tired sewing dreamland. Now let's just hope these babies sell.:)

14 comments:

Devin & Kailie said...

Oh my gosh I saw that when they were talking about that camera bag! That's awesome for you! Congrats!

Alison Daugs said...

Good Job Megan! You've got the right personality to see this through. Looks like you are well on your way. Remember us poor folk when you get rich and famous! :)

Proud of ya!

Mandy said...

Way to go... you and those cute camera straps just keep getting more and more famous! I'm excited for you.

Molly said...

Wow! Do you just pinch yourself once and a while to make sure it's for real? I'm proud of you girl!

Anonymous said...

That was so cool! You're famous Megan! When I get an SLR, I'm totally getting one. Maybe sooner....:)

Brian Owens said...

That little clip totally made your straps make more sense and seem even cooler than I thought I they were previously! :) yay for you!!! I hope you can keep up with all the orders! :) Really, really great! You should put that clip on you etsy page.

Bart said...

It sounds like the word is getting around. I hope all keeps going well for you. You are awesome.

Kayla said...

Looks awesome... Good luck with all your hard work. I finally ordered mine and I'll make sure to tell everyone where to get their sweet camera strap.

Jamie said...

Wow Meegz that is awesome! Good job on finding your niche. I definitely need a cute strap to go with my camera, along with all of the other cute stuff they were showing!

You've got major talent, girl!

Cherylann and Mike said...

So glad you got out of being on TV, I would feel the same way. He did a fabulous job with how he presented your straps! They look great on TV too! Watch out, you are going to be sewing like a mad woman! :) Great job!

fourballerinas said...

Wow, I know someone famous now. you are amazing yet again. I wish I lived close to you again so some of you coolness could rub off on me. Now I want one of those neat cameras just so I can have one of you awesome straps.
Audrey

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS AUNT MEEG!!! Whoot Whoot1

ps. thanks so much for making my skirts!!!! you rock I LOVE YOU!!!!

Megan

Deborah said...

hey go megan!! coolest camera strap sewin chikadee ever!!

Julie said...

So very cool! I'm not surprised by your success, though. You seem to be destined for it!