We have the greatest neighborhood. We've made so many friends since we've lived here. Every July we have a neighborhood party, sometimes it's the 4th, sometimes it's the 24th(the Utah Holiday--Pioneer Day.) This years was another huge success.
Neighborhood biker gang!
Those rip sticks are really hard!!
Fireworks at the end...thanks neighbors for the great night.
Very cool. You are so blessed to live in a neighborhood where you really like your neighbors! I just read Bart's comment and realized I should have just written 'ditto to Bart's comment' :)
5 comments:
Nice gut shot of me, Megan!
Those rip sticks are hard but man, was it fun to watch you try to do it ;)
What a great blessing to live in a neighborhood where the neighbors are really neighborly. It's not like that in most place these days.
Very cool. You are so blessed to live in a neighborhood where you really like your neighbors! I just read Bart's comment and realized I should have just written 'ditto to Bart's comment' :)
I cannot do the rip stick-Gabe finds it amusing.
I love the biker gang!
I agree, you do have a great neighborhood/ward. Great folks!
Post a Comment