Friday, September 19, 2008

Their 1st case!



The boys have recently opened a Detective Agency. They haven't been able to figure out why they haven't had any clients yet(we are trying to give them lessons in Marketing:))


Well, last night they found their first case! This sign was posted by our house -- they are on the case! First things first...google "Chihuahua" to find out what that dog looks like.:)


I'm not sure but I'm think Philip is part of the agency. At least he helped make this list and moved the spare room furniture around to make the "office" the way the boys "needed" it.


This list reads as follows:
(Shame on Mom for crumpling it up and throwing it away! I really didn't know it was THE list.)

Detective Agency
Team Chaotix
Supercases $100(according to Garrett, this is the cheapest price around)
Normal Cases $5
Equipment
Magnifying Glass
Microscope
Ninja Stars
Headphones
I Pod
Note book for clues
Helmet
Life jacket
Disguises
camera
video camera
phone - Dad's cellphone
Theme Song/Pledge

Team Chaotix is on the case!

5 comments:

Bart said...

Those kids are awesome. I wish them well in their new enterprise.
Any luck yet on the Chihuahua? Ya, a little PR and marketing skills might serve them well, but crimeny, they are just kids.

Love you all and always,

Grandpa Bart

Candice Eborn said...

Way to go Gavin and Garrett. That is so cute, I love how supportive their parents are, too. Very important! Tell them we will hire them, there are many mysteries occuring at our house, Sophie is the culprit 9 times out of 10 though.

Julie said...

Every good detective needs ninja stars!!

~heidi said...

I love the list, it was awesome. Good luck with solving their first case.

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

I agree, we have many cases that need solved at my house too!