Friday, June 27, 2008

Lucky me!


I'm a pretty lucky Mom to have a cutie like this one.

She has been sooo good these past two weeks while her Daddy has been gone. So good that I don't think I'll even mention that the neighbor girl promised her gummie worms if she was good all week for me.:) I guess it was supposed to be a secret from me but this morning she woke up asking -- Mom, have I been good enough to get my treat from Alyssa? I can't blame her -- we all need motivation.:)

4 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Your pictures are looking really great! Cute as ever Libby!

Bart said...

Yes, I see a new talent beginning to emerge. Of course, it helps to have good subjects. That never never hurts.

Anonymous said...

I love that girl she is such a cutie. I am so glad she is my cousin. I LOVE YOU Libbie!!!!!

~Megan Shea

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Look! She is like Aunt Rene, I have to wear a hat and gloves at your house too! Well, maybe not today (cuz its 100 freaking degrees!) but, usually. LOL

Love Aunt Rene