Sunday, June 29, 2008

Found: one handsome man

See why I missed him?
Beautiful Sunrise
He's great with composition -- I'm learning to edit. Just a peekComposition -- once again Philip got to climb up inside it and explore.
I think my envy has officially set in.....so glad he's home...he'll post more later.

4 comments:

ShelleyG said...

Glad he made it back! He looks really tan. :) I find that although I can manage without John, He seems to be the grease on all of our wheels. I'm sure you'll enjoy having him home.

Bart said...

The biggest question I've got right now is this; What is the man going to do when he gets vaction time? I'm glad he made it home and had a good time while he was gone. Just remember always what he said: His favorite place to be is next to you, Megan.

Ellie McFreaken said...

Philip...those pictures were great! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Molly said...

Loved the photos! How beautiful! O read your separate report on all the scout activities. Looks like fun. My dad is a big scouter, woodbadger,etc. You name it he's done it so I can appreciate how much time philip and others put into it all.